Do you have a grip on your business, or does your business have a grip on you?
EOS® is comprised of 3 elements
The EOS Model™provides a visual illustration of the Six Key Components™ of any business that must be strengthened to be a great business. The EOS Model™ helps to simplify the way you see your business and sets the context for becoming a great company.
The EOS Process™ puts all the pieces together, incorporating each of the EOS Tools™ in the right order to best strengthen each key component of your business. The EOS Process™ is our proven way of helping you apply the right tools at the right time to get you the results you want.
Giving good advice can be helpful, but giving business leaders and managers simple and proven tools provides them with everything they need to build and run a great business. The EOS Toolbox™ contains a complete set of simple tools you can use to strengthen each component of your business.
“After over 10,000 hours of working with entrepreneurs and their leadership teams, we’ve learned that a choice few (5%) are getting everything they want from their business. Unfortunately the other 95% aren’t.” -Gino Wickman
The Six Key Components™
We believe the answer lies in this simple principle:
Every business, big or small, has Six Key Components™.
To the degree your business leaders and managers can strengthen those Six Key Components, everything just has a way of falling into place.
EOS® gives leaders & managers what they need to strengthen the Six Key Components and provides a comprehensive way of running your business so you can strengthen each component and produce the results you want. A strong, healthy, profitable company that experiences real ‘Traction®’.
It works in any entrepreneurial company and across all business models because the system is founded on time-tested methods and principles, not business management theories or “flavors of the month”.
We can’t do it without great people. This means surrounding yourself with great people, top to bottom, because you can’t achieve a great vision without great people.
Cut through all the feelings, personalities, opinions & egos. Boiling down to a handful of objective numbers that give you an absolute pulse on your business.
A Comprehensive Business System
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, is a comprehensive proven business management system, with a complete set of simple, practical, immediately usable business tools and a proven business process to align and synchronize all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.
EOS® is unique because it is easy to understand and use, addressing issues at the root, rather than applying spot-treatments to your business. It works in any entrepreneurial company and across all business models because the system is founded on time-tested methods and principles, not business management theories or “flavors of the month”.
Spot-treating symptoms never works for long. It only leads to more frustration. EOS® takes you below the surface symptoms so you can address and resolve every business issue at the root cause. The end result is a strong, healthy, profitable company that experiences real Traction®.
The companies are typically $4-50 million in annual revenue, some larger, some smaller, with 10 to 250 employees, in any industry. We don’t come to you as an expert in your business, but rather as expert EOS Implementers.
Once EOS® is part of the business DNA, you graduate from the process & you decide how long we are there to support you.